HumaNatural

Musings on the life of a writer, baker, enviro-mom, soapmaker.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

In The Green! Natural Housecleaning Tips

In addition to this delightfully insouciant blog, I also publish a monthly newsletter called "In The Green." Each month focuses on a different topic with some relevance to living a more environmentally pleasant life. Last month's (and the inaugural) edition - quite well-received, if I do say so myself - was all about gardening: the Green Thumb Edition. This month it's the Spring Cleaning edition, full of information (and scare tactics, let's not forget the scare tactics) to help you clean your house of chemical toxins as well as dirt.

If you'd like to subscribe, visit my website and sign up.

If you'd like either of the back issues, though, email me at erica@emrusso.com and I'll send those out to you.

Thanks!

- Erica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home